Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Auditions: Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This post contains auditions posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011.

This post will continue to be updated as new audition notices are discovered, so please check back throughout the day.

If you are a fan of the blog, please share this with actor friends. If you have any feedback for me on how to improve my blog, share this with me so that I may work on improving the blog.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One male actor needed (NW PDX)

I'm looking for one male actor, mid to late 20's, dark hair.
The part is the older brother of the main character in a feature length film I've begun shooting here in Portland. I have exhausted my network as no one I know "fits" this role. It is pivotal to the film. I need someone who has some gravitas. Please respond with a picture. Any facial hair or hair style can be accommodated. I just need someone who can can conceivably exude authority over my main character. All skill levels welcome. I'm happy to work with anyone as long as they have a passion for film.

The Film: The film is a no-budget production. I'm shooting on the GH1(3), I've got my own lights and I am looking to have the thing in the can before the end of the year. Our shooting "schedule" is improvised around the schedules of my actors so I can work around your schedule. There will be a handful of planned shooting days for major scenes where most of the cast will be on screen together. Other than that I shoot what I can with whomever is available.

Money: There is no money. If the film makes any money it will be divided up among the actors. I work for free no matter what. I want to make films first, nothing else matters.

If you have any interest please email me and I would be happy to answer any and all questions and concerns you have. We can sit down and talk about the role, how I see it fitting into the overall picture and what your ideas are and what you would like to bring to the film. I'm not married to the lines in my script. I like to workshop scenes with the actors and I love improvisation.

If this sounds like something you are interested in working on please contact me. I'm happy to talk with anyone.

Reply to: gigs-fc4t6-2657165010@craigslist.org

Source: Craigslist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MALE POLICE OFFICER - Indie Film

Seeking a white adult male to play a police officer in a short scene. The scene involves a police officer coming upon what appears to be a neighborhood assault but is actually a desperate attempt to 'exorcise' a victim. During the scene the officer attempts to apprehend the would-be attackers only to further escalate an already frantic situation. This will be a 6 to 8 hour evening shoot.
Please send your head shot(s) and resume to the provided email address asap.
Thank you very much.

Compensation: $60 plus meals

Reply to: gigs-zdm8f-2656497724@craigslist.org

Source: Craigslist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CASTING CALL (SE 12th & Hawthorne)

Studio 3 is the largest independently-owned commercial photography studio in the Northwest. We have worked for clients from Intel, Adidas, Starbucks, Stash Tea, Microsoft and Nintendo.

We are having an open casting for models this Tuesday, October 18th from 12:00-6:00. Models MUST be available ALL DAY on Friday October 21st.

We need the following models:
1. Male, Late 20's to early 30's, Slightly muscular in build, no visible tattoos, gauged piercings, or overly unique hairstyles. No ethnic limitations.

2. Female, Late 20's to early 30's, slim build, no visible tattoos, gauged piercings, or overly unique hairstyles. No ethnic limitations.

Both models will be payed $150 for a half day (4 hour max)

Models will only be admitted to the casting during the listed times above. Any models in before close will be considered. Please wear casual clothes, have clean appearance, women wear hair down, or natural.

The address for the casting is 1316 SE 12th Ave., Portland, 97214

Reply to: gigs-equam-2650365188@craigslist.org

Source: Craigslist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feature Seeks Child Actors (Portland)

Feature Film by local well known director seeks the following-

13 year old girl-lead charachter estranged daughter-wise beyond her years, protective, cynical

10 year old boy-lead charachters estranged son-wants to connect with his Dad but has given up hope.

Please send resume and headshot, more details to follow. There will be a NDA to be signed with this role.

Reply to: gigs-dutxb-2655800969@craigslist.org

Source: Craigslist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------